Friday, August 17, 2007

Welcome!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog. I originally thought of making a blog when I saw Shane's blog, but then realized I was too lazy, and that idea just went out the window. Then I saw Brad's blog,and gave it another thought. I was scripting it myself, but when I started it, so did school...

So that plan was put on hold for the next 3 months, and by the end of the school term, I was way too tired to even think about scripting, with the School Certificate going on and all. So, about 12 months later, here I am. No, I did not code this myself, although the HTML was being difficult, so I did have to edit that. (It was linking every word after the words I wanted to link)

So, one Saturday afternoon, I was browsing through the RSBandB forums, and saw Mr.Pinks blog. Then I thought, 'Hey, I think I might join the fashion, and finally make a blog.' But of course I couldn't be bothered to script it, so I went to blogger and made one there. It actually surprised me at how easy it was to learn. Once you learned how to make the hyper-links work properly, then it was as easy as riding a bike.

I will try and post here once a day, although I can't guarantee that.

Oh, and here's a video I found on youtube. Quite funny if I do say so myself.


No comments: